Select Menu

Ads

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.

FAQ's

Technology

Business

Gadgets

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

category2

Search This Blog

Konga

Konga

Spark

category1

Social

Followers

Konga

Business

Advertise Here

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

" });

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

» » » Kate Henshaw: “I Am Not Sharing Money. Vote Me If You Want Change”

Will you vote for Kate Henshaw.. Seems Nigerian Actors are veering into politics.. Nollywood star actress, Kate Henshaw
who is vying for a position at the Federal

House of Representatives under PDP has
revealed her election strategy isn’t to
share any money. She opened up in a
recent interview:
“There’s no money. I can’t match the
people who have been in the system for
20 to 30 years. I’m going with God and
my heart. I’m not sharing money. If you
continue sharing money, it will never
stop. If you want a change, a true
change, then vote for me and you’ll see
the change. But if you want money, hey,
go for money and stay where you are and
don’t ever complain” she says in an
interview.
She also revealed that she doesnt plan to
hold an office for too long:
“I don’t hope to be there forever. I just
want to do, make noise, leave when the
ovation is loudest. That’s the best way. I
don’t want to be there for 10 years, 12
years, 16 years, that’s the best way. I
want to do other things. 4- 8 years.
That’s the limit…you can hold me to my
word” she declares.
Well, we wish Kate all the best at the
polls. Go girl!

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

About Michael Ajah

WePress Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments apart from those replied by Michael Ajah, are those
of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or
represent the views of Michael Ajah